Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jason Statham: Naked, Not Naked and Questionable Nakedness


For your movie pleasure, I have compiled a list of Jason Statham movies where his nakedness comes into question. Feel free to question my list. For, as I am sad to say, I haven't seen all of his movies.

Gets Naked, more like shirtless:
*The Transporter 

*Transporter 2 

*Crank 

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale 

*War 

**Death Race 

*Transporter 3 

*Crank: High Voltage 

*The Expendables 

The Mechanic 

Doesn't Get Naked, his handsome face is all the skin showing :
*Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels 

*Snatch. 

Ghosts of Mars 

*The Italian Job 

*Cellular 

Revolver 

*The Pink Panther 

*The Bank Job 

***Gnomeo & Juliet 

Questionable Nakedness, I haven yet to see or can't remember:
Turn It Up 

*The One 

Mean Machine 

Collateral 

London 

Chaos 

13 

_____________________________________________________
*The movies of Jason Statham I have seen.
**More than just shirtless.
***Sexy voice only.

2 comments:

  1. i like your sexy voice Jason...LOVE you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason ur a great actor u hve an amazing body n mind the u ever went left Dr reasons only u no ..
    I bet ur ads button would be delish gr8 play

    ReplyDelete