Monday, October 1, 2012

I Need a Rosetta Stone for Code

Need a Job? You'd better learn code. *link
I do a lot of web-surfing, in fact I like to think of myself as a Pro Web-Surfer. It's kinda my thing! And I love it when I come across something that gets me jazzed about something-or-another about what I'm currently doing, what I want to do or that others are doing.

I really dig it when come across, what I call "the rhyme and reason" of things. What I mean is, when I land on something, a video, blog, write-up about a subject that I'm just getting into. For example, code. I'm just now learning this new language. I had experience with other code languages but I wasn't fluent.  I really didn't have a desire to be so. I just did the basic of code homework assignments, just what I understood. I never tried to push the boundaries of what code could do. I needed something to light the fire, a rhyme and/or reason. And what might you ask is that rhyme or reason? Why the best that there could be, a job. Yes I'm a little lame in that I'm letting the almighty job lead me. I'm going to need a job to pay for this education I'm getting and since this education is providing away to learn this "code" thing, I figure I might as well take advantage.

So bring on the code. Then a good job. Then paying off all my debt. Then retire on a mountain over looking a beach that has a huge city about 30 minutes away by car. The mountain is for my husband who wants a cabin on top of a mountain and the beach and city are for me.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like this plan is going to have us moving to California...or New Zealand. I'm okay with New Zealand :-)

    ReplyDelete